CL-profiles is a modifiable aluminium profile system for the quick and easy construction of equipment and structures by connecting aluminium profiles.
- Modular and simple structure shortens design and construction time of equipment and structures as well as save costs
- It is possible to connect different profile types by using uniform grooves and standard connection components so that the profile system is easy to assembly and modify
- Anodised aluminium is very corrosion-resistant material that looks good without the need to do any other finishing
- There is possibility to move compressed air and cables inside the profiles so that the separate pipe lines or racks are not needed which lowers costs
Most common applications
- Machine Guards
- Machine Frames
- Transport Trolleys
- Shelves and Racks
- Worktops and Workstations
- Assembly Lines and Assembly Cells
- Linear Motion Systems
- Exhibition Structures
CL-profiles are supplied with mere standard components or with the chosen additional services all the way to the complete turn-key delivery. The deliveries are often started from the design meeting. After that the customer gets 3D CAD models and the offer for the delivery of designed profile system. The profile system is available with the following delivery contents.
Profile system from the standard components
- Anodised aluminium profiles (6m) e.g. 45x45, 45x90 and 90x90
- Components for assembly e.g. fasteners, connectors, end caps, leveling feet, and floor mounting plates
- Special components e.g. hinges, handles, locks, casters, seals
Design of the profile system
- Design of the profile system
- 3D CAD models
Processing and assembly for the profile system
- Sawing, milling and drilling for the aluminium profiles
- Sheet metal components and mesh with machining
- Assembly or subassembly for the profile system
Transportation and installation for the profile system
- Transportation of the profile system and its installation at the customer’s premises
- There is also possibility for the express delivery with our own transportation equipment
Customer’s time allocation
At the most complete turnkey delivery, the customer has to spend only the couple of hours time for the design meeting. Respectively, at the profile system from standard components, the customer has to do many days of work to design, processing, assembly and installation.
Production of CL-profiles
Profile systems are designed, processed and assembled in Lapua (Kauhajärvi), Finland. The component warehouse is located at the same place and the aluminium profiles are usually purchased from the nearby supplier in order to offer fast and flexible deliveries for the customers.